Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cindy T. - Technology Integration in the Classroom and for the Education Professional

My world has been opened by social networking this year. I use it to network with friends, family, colleagues, and educational professionals that I have met and not met. I keep up with local, national, and educational news. This wordle is some of the new technologies that have opened my eyes.

Wordle: Cindy

Also, our final project for 8th grade math this year is a "World Issues" Statistics Project. Students will be:

Researching World Issues
Finding Appropriate Data
Using Excel to Make Data Tables and Graphs
Fit Best Fit Line to Data and Determine equation.
Use Equation to Predict the Future
Share via Posters with Class and at Math Fair

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.